DECASO is first in the industry to offer TradePlus to the design community. By paying an additional TradePlus fee when purchasing an item on DECASO, designers receive 14 days to return the item “no questions asked” to DECASO with no restocking or return shipping fees. TradePlus surpasses any competitive offering in the industry in giving designers the most flexibility, and reducing the risk of buying vintage and antiques, which have traditionally been offered a “no return” policy.
When an item has been purchased with TradePlus, DECASO guarantees you will:
- Have 14 days after delivery to return the item*
- Not be charged return shipping or restocking fees
- Have direct access to customer service 7 days a week
*Item must be in the original condition received.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 14 days from the time of delivery to let DECASO Customer Support know that you would like to initiate a return. Once we confirm that the item has been returned to us, you will receive a full refund, including:
- Cost of the item
- Cost of the outbound shipping (and you will not be charged for return shipping)
How do I purchase an item with TradePlus?
TradePlus is offered exclusively to users that are signed in with a valid DECASO trade account. TradePlus can be added at Checkout by simply selecting ‘Yes’ under the ‘Shipping Method & Coverage’ section. The fee will automatically be added to the total.
TradePlus does not apply on:
- Purchases that are made directly with the dealer via the “Contact Dealer” feature
- Custom/Bespoke items
- International orders
- Items with an original list price of $20,000 or above
- Items that are broken after receipt. DECASO must be alerted of any broken items within 48 hours of receipt.