The DECASO® Drop Off & Go program makes packing your item(s) hassle and worry-free. For a small fee ranging from $5 - $33 depending on the size of the item, DECASO sellers can opt in to the DECASO® Drop Off & Go program where a professional packing expert does all the work, making selling online easier than ever.
Sellers using the DECASO® Drop Off & Go service simply print out their DECASO shipping label that includes a prepaid packing code, and drop off their sold item(s) at the nearest The UPS Store® franchise location. DECASO offers sellers a fixed packing cost, based on the size of the item. All items shipped as part of the program will also be insured against loss and damage with coverage provided to DECASO through UPS Capital Insurance Agency, Inc.*
How Does It Work?
- Opt In: Select the DECASO® Drop Off & Go option when creating or editing listings for eligible items. A flat fixed packing cost, ranging from $5-$33 per item based on size, will be displayed when you opt your listing into this program..
- Upon Sale: Sellers using the DECASO® Drop Off & Go service simply print out their DECASO shipping label, which includes a prepaid packing code, and drop their sold item(s) off at their nearest The UPS Store® franchise location. The UPS Store® will take it from there.
- Upon Payment: The packing cost is deducted from your proceeds.
What items are eligible?
Most small and mid-sized parcel shipments are eligible and are identified, based on dimensions, while creating or editing any listing.
Wanna Get Started?
For existing items, visit the My Listings page and select any “DECASO Delegated Small Package Shipping” item. When editing the listing, select the “DECASO® Drop Off & Go” packing option under “3. The Logistics”. Note: certain items are excluded from this program.
More questions? Give our customer support team a call at 855-549-9990 and we’ll talk things through live.
Seller instructions after an order has been placed:
- Locate the nearest The UPS Store® location using one of the following two options.
- Go to theupsstore.com/locations, enter address information and choose the most convenient location.
- Or call 800.789.4623 and request the nearest The UPS Store®
- When you arrive at The UPS Store® location:
- please give the associate:
- the shipping label provided by DECASO;
- the packing slip provided by DECASO; and
- item(s) to be shipped; and
- let the associate know that the packing charges have been prepaid through the Corporate Retail Solutions program for DECASO®;
- the associate should verify the prepaid packing code located at the bottom of the shipping label; and
- once verified, The UPS Store® associate should pack and ship your item(s).
- The packing slip should ship inside the box with your sold item. If you do not have your packing slip please proceed without it.
* Claims are filed through DECASO. Neither The UPS Store, Inc. nor The UPS Store® franchises are providing insurance, declared value or other coverage for the item, packaging or shipping in connection with the DECASO® Drop Off & Go program.