To change the status of a DECASO listing:
- Login to DECASO.com using your email address and password.
- Visit the My Listings tab on your dealer dashboard. You will see your DECASO listings here.
- Click EDIT and scroll to the bottom of your edit listing page, and select the product status from the status dropdown.
- There are five possible statuses for your product:
- "Draft": The item is only visible in your dashboard, until you have completed the listing. (Note: Once an item is listed and removed from "Draft" state, you can update its status only to any of the below statuses, but not back to "Draft" status.)
- "For Sale": The item is live and listed in your gallery, and on relevant collection pages
- "On Hold": The item is live and listed in your gallery and relevant collection pages, but marked as "On Hold" until you update the status once again.
- "Sold": The item is listed in your gallery as "Sold," and you can curate it in your gallery page, and will be visible in your gallery and in accounts who have favorited your item. (Some dealers prefer to show a few recently sold items in their gallery pages.)
- "Delisted": The item will no longer appear publicly for any users, but will still be visible in your dashboard. You can update the status of a delisted item as "For Sale," "On Hold," or "Sold" at any time.