Thank you for your interest in DECASO - a decorative arts society.
To help us figure out whether DECASO membership is right for you, please take 5 minutes to review the Membership Guidelines below and then:
- Email us at support@DECASO.com.
- Tell us about your business, include your website and your specialties.
- We will be in touch within 48 hours to share more information and answer any questions you might have.
- Sign on the dotted line and our team will jump in to help you get started and upload your inventory.
DECASO membership offers a compelling alternative:
DECASO is an exclusive platform for an exclusive community of top global antiques, modernist & bespoke dealers:
- Singular focus on the luxury market.
- Clear commitment to promoting direct communication between dealers and their clients.
- Proven team with world class technology, marketing, design, and operations expertise.
- State of the art technology platform and app built and tested over the last 5 years.
- Low subscription rate (no commission, no additional fees).
DECASO Membership Guidelines
DECASO's mission is to create a new home for the world's leading decorative arts and design dealers. As such, we are looking for new Members who meet the following criteria:
- Have built an exceptional reputation in the dealer community for personal integrity, fair dealings and inventory quality and authenticity.
- Have a consistent and proven ability to accurately represent inventory honestly and accurately.
- At least 4 years of operating history for their business.
- Possess sufficient inventory depth to maintain >150 items of exceptional quality on DECASO at all times.
- Be primarily in the business of decorative arts and furniture such that more than 80% of revenue comes from the sale of one of a kind/limited edition items (as opposed to mass manufactured lines).
- Have a retail or “by appointment” commercial location.
- Earn the approval of DECASO membership committee.
Additional criteria that will be viewed favorably includes:
- Membership or recognition by relevant professional organizations.
- Recognition by the trade or press.
- Expertise and willingness to share knowledge in relevant categories of furniture, decorative arts and design with the DECASO community.
- Ability to assist with authentication and verification.
- Other special talents or skills will be considered on case by case basis.
A limited number of individual criteria may be waived at the discretion of DECASO to accommodate high-potential younger dealers or dealers whose presence would otherwise benefit the breadth and diversity of the DECASO marketplace.
We look forward to speaking with you. We can be reached anytime at support@DECASO.com.