We created DECASO in response to vocal requests from the dealer community for a platform that celebrates members—not obscures. Dealers spend decades of human and financial capital in crafting their brand and as a partner, we want to spotlight those equities. We founded DECASO on the fundamental belief that we are all in this together and we celebrate dealer identities, perspectives, and stories.
- We named it DECASO, a decorative arts society, because we value the unique perspective each member brings to the world of vintage, antiques, bespoke and decorative arts.
- DECASO understands that business is built on personal relationships dealers forge with designers and collectors, and therefore we connect our communities directly, in an uncensored way.
- DECASO has unparalleled technology and marketing acumen - from an award winning app and dynamic online filters to world-class SEO. Innovation and continuous improvement are at the forefront of our long-term vision.
- The DECASO Trade Program is enhancing the relationship between dealer and design communities by implementing conveniences like trade pricing and holds, resulting in faster transaction times. We have a robust and growing trade program with thousands of active designers already shopping.
- With a simple monthly subscription rate, optional “Online Purchase”, and no long-term contracts, DECASO continues to increase its breadth in the design community.
At DECASO, passion and individuality is honored and championed. We are building an engaging destination for both the dealer and designer communities—an undertaking we don’t take lightly. We ask for your support in advancing our collective success—share us, tag us, like us, or simply engage in a good old fashioned dialogue. Our success will in turn be yours.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.